This Nut Knits

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Life Happens....

Oh my, it's been 10 days since my last post. What happened? life. Anyways, I've been busy, busy. I have no pictures, as my camera battery is dead and I have no idea where I stashed the battery charger. I do that all the time, and I never learn. Hopefully I'll find it soon. I have been knitting away on my Monkey socks, in the Fleece Artist Sea Wool. Love it, so nice.... I've also made an entire quilt top last week. Can't talk about it, it's a gift. I'm going to finish up those monkeys tonight and then I'm hoping to cast on for my Sockapalooza socks. I've been reading the "pligg", and enjoying all the nice socks. I am going to use the pink bamboo yarn that I bought last week. The pattern has not been confirmed yet, but a decision will be made tonight. Stay tuned for that! Also, in stash enhancement news, I got a package today!!!! My order from The Sweet Sheep! First off let me say how very pleased I am with the service. Quick, and very nice packaging (pretty pink tissue wrapping, and a cute little button!, it's really the little things that count!). I also spoke with Michelle, the Sweet Sheep herself, and she was just such a doll. Very informative, and offered assistance with my new drop spindle. Yup, I got a drop spindle. I really want to try it out, and hope that I'll be able to get it right! In my package I also got a skein of Nova Socks from Fleece Artist, and a skein of Collinette Jitterbug, in the most beeeeautiful turquoisy, oceany yarny goodness. I promise to take pictures just as soon as my battery charger reappears! Well, that's it for now. More Sockapalooza updates soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to hear about how the spindle goes!